We at WeMarket LLC. (“PPC Shield” “Company” or “We” or “us”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this notice.
This notice describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide to us and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. This notice is an integral part of our terms and conditions, available at https://www.ppcshield.io/terms-and-conditions/
This notice applies to information we collect (collectively our “Platforms”):
- On this website – https://www.ppcshield.io/ (Our “Website”).
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Platforms.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from our Platforms or app stores, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and our Platforms.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services if those applications or advertising include links to this notice.
- When you interact with our social networks integrations in the Website.
- When you use our Platforms and related services, sales, marketing or events (“Services”).
Please read this notice carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, Please avoid using or interacting, or sharing information with our Platforms. By accessing or using our Platforms, you agree to this privacy notice.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Platforms, including depending on the context of your interactions with us our Platforms, the choices you make and the Services, products and features you use. Specifically, we collect the following information by the following means:
When we talk about “Personal Information” in this privacy notice, we mean all of the information collected by us as detailed below, as long as this information is by itself or with other data or information we possess to identify you or any other individual.
Information You Provide to Us
- When you register to our Platforms.
- When you contact sales and express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and Services or Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Platforms.
- When you interact with our customer support.
- Information you provide us by giving us access and “manager” status to your Google Ads account.
Personal information you disclose to us include the following:
- Name and Contact Data. We collect your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, company name, industry and other similar contact data.
- Credentials. We collect passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
- Payment Data. We collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as you’re the last 4 digits of your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and billing address, Other than that all other payment data is stored by our payment processor Stripe.com, and you should review their privacy policies found here:
All personal information that you provide to us, must be true, complete and accurate, up to date. You also represent and warrant to us that you have the full right and authority and received all necessary consents and approvals (in such cases where such consent and approvals are required) to share with us all such personal information.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Platforms, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Platforms, including traffic data, IP based location data, server logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on our Platforms.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type device characteristics, language preferences, referring URLs, device name.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information but does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Platforms, for our internal analytics and reporting purposes and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Platforms according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Platforms.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies (or browser cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Platforms.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Platforms. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Platforms and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
- Log files. Our servers maintain log files that track actions occurring on our Platforms, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Information collected from other Sources
We may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms (such as Facebook, Google and LinkedIn), as well as from other third parties.
Examples of the information we receive from other sources include:
- Social media profile information (your name, gender, birthday, email, current city, state and country, user identification numbers for your contacts, profile picture URL and any other information that you choose to make public);
- Marketing leads and search results and links, including paid listings (such as sponsored links)
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or Services and customer support that you request from us or to request feedback.
- As part of our efforts to keep our Platforms and Services safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection and enforcing our Terms and Conditions and this Privacy Notice.
- To notify you about changes to our Platforms or any products or Services we offer or provide though it and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- For data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Platforms, products, Services, marketing and your experience.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, for more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide as described in this privacy notice:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it and to provide with our Services and products.
- With your consent.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding..
- We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of PPC Shield our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
How long do we keep your information?
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy notice, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting or other legal requirements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. Opting out of email marketing: You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list – however, we will still need to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account. You can also opt-out by:
- Noting your preferences at the time you register your account with our Platforms.
- Logging into your account settings and updating your preferences.
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
EU or European Economic Area (“EEA”) residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Rights of residents of the European Economic Area for more information.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Platforms and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at [email protected] to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Children Under the Age of 18
Our Platforms and Services is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or our Platforms. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under18, please contact us at [email protected]
Your California Privacy Rights
We do not sell your personal information for the intents and purposes of the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa.
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our App that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to [email protected]
RIGHTS OF RESIDENTS THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA (“EEA”)
If you are located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), you are entitled to specific rights regarding the collection, processing and transfer of your personal information.
Please note that with regard to any data or information you share with us in order to be processed for the provisions of our Services and products you are the “Data Controller” of this information and we will process this information solely on your behalf and according to your instructions.
We are the “Data Controller” of all personal information not specifically excluded above. In such instances, our service providers processing such data will assume the role of “Data Processor”.
You will be responsible for meeting any legal requirements applicable to Data Controllers (such as establishing a legal basis for processing and responding to data subject rights requests concerning the data they control).
Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it. However, we will normally collect personal information from you only where we have your consent to do so, where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you, or where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you.
If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal information). Similarly, if we collect and use your personal information in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of any third party), we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are.
Your data protection rights
As mentioned above under the the data protection laws of the European Union, the European Economic Area (the “EEA”) and their member states, Switzerland and the United Kingdom, applicable to the processing of personal data under, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. Please contact us at [email protected] if you wish to make a request. You can also complain to the relevant data protection authority if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
Our servers are located in Europe. Please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed by us in our facilities and by those third parties with whom we may share your personal information (see “Disclosure of Your Information” above), in Europe.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted and cleared using PCI-DSS accredited service providers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Platforms. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
We may update this privacy notice from time to time. The updated version will be indicated by an updated “Revised” date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. We encourage you to review this privacy notice frequently to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
If you have questions or comments about this policy, email us at [email protected] or by post to:
16192 Coastal Highway
Lewes, Delaware 19958